Joshua 22, Community Group Questions
Read Joshua 22.
Community Group Questions:
- How have you seen 1) gracious confrontation and 2) gracious commendation of one another in the church today?
- Is there a fear to exercise church discipline against believers in our local churches today? Why or why not?
- Have you ever had a godly anxiety for things that you have seen happening in the church? How would you practically handle it if you did?
- When there is unity in the body of Christ, corporate renewal is possible. How can we cultivate a Trinity culture that allows for healthy confrontation and listening at Trinity?
- Name some divisions in our community. What can Trinity do to be a healing agent for these divisions in our community? How can your community group imagine being involved?