Community Group Questions - December 11, 2016
Community Group Questions:
- What is the role of the church in nurturing and discipling our children, the “next generation”?
- Why does scripture remind believer so often to “remember”?
- Blake mentioned two ways of viewing the Christian life that undercuts the power of the gospel? What are those two ways? How is the gospel to be understood in distinction?
- Is it wrong to be scared into obedience? Why does God give such warnings in the middle of praise?
- If the fruit of our obedience is not moral progress to earn God’s acceptance, what is the result of our obedience?