TRINITY COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Our desire is to gather as a church family for corporate worship and other Trinity events while implementing safe and wise guidelines that serve one another and our city.
We strongly encourage you to practice social distancing and wear a mask at indoor Trinity events. At outdoor events we encourage you to practice social distancing, and wear a mask if you are within six feet of those outside your family.
We will comply with all COVID-19 requirements of our host. Currently, Owasso Public Schools requires masks for all who enter their facility. In addition:
- Sanitizing supplies will be available at entrances, and exits.
- Rows of chairs will be spaced six feet apart.
- Worship elements (communion, offering, passing of the peace) are being adapted to provide the healthiest environment possible.
- TrinityKids will facilitate a time of Children's worship during the sermon for ages 4-6. TrinityKids nursery will not be available at this time, but there is a small area for kids to play in the back of the worship area.
- The service will be live-streamed (watch.trinityowasso.com).
- Worship leaders and teachers will take their masks off when speaking up front for the sake of clear communication.
If you have been “exposed” to someone you know has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you quarantine for 10 days starting the day after last known exposure, monitoring for symptoms. Exposure is defined as being less than 6 feet away for a cumulative 15 minutes or more up to 48 hours prior to a positive test or onset of symptoms. A seven (7) day quarantine from point of last contact can be acceptable after receiving a negative test result (PCR test taken on Day 5 or a rapid test taken on Day 7). If you have been fully vaccinated for Covid-19, it is not necessary to quarantine after an exposure unless you begin to show symptoms.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please isolate yourself for 10 days starting the day after onset of symptoms, or if you are asymptomatic then starting the day you received a positive test.
To be considered recovered (without a test), these three things must happen. The Tulsa Health Department and US Center for Disease Control advises:
- No fever for at least 72 hours (three full days of normal temperature without the use of medicine)
- Other symptoms improved (no more cough, etc.)
- At least 10 days since symptoms first appeared
Please refrain from attending Trinity events if:
If you are experiencing a new loss of taste or small, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
If you are experiencing two or more of the following COVID-19 related symptoms:
- Muscle or body aches
- Have had a fever of 100.0 degrees in the past 24 hours
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
The COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly. Please pay attention to updates which will be made as necessary. If you have any questions or concerns about these guidelines or how to implement them in your case, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trinity’s COVID Safety Committee
Tammy Yanovitch, M.D., Shuler Polk, M.D., Sam Wilson, M.D., James Wingo, M.D., Lauren Altman, R.N.