Ten Trinity Resources During the Coronavirus1
Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. - Eph 5:15-16
As we continue to practice social distancing for the sake of the most vulnerable, here are ten resources for Trinity to help redeem the time.
10. First things, first. Our elders and deacons long to see you and hear your voice. We are praying for you, and catching up with you on the phone, online, and through texts. Please take a look at this resource if there is any way we can help spiritually, financially, practically as we continue to practice social distancing.
9. Deepen friendships at Trinity through our regular events (virtually):
- Sunday Worship. Join us live at 10am on YouTube. Subscribe to Trinity's channel.
- Daily Prayer. Click here to join me (Pastor Blake) weekday mornings at 7am for prayer for gospel-renewal in our hearts, community and the world. Call in or join by video on Zoom.
- Coffeology. Join Pastor Scott on Wednesday nights at 5:30 for Coffeology on Zoom here. Email Pastor Scott with any questions.
- Women's Bible Study. Ladies, Join with other women every Tuesday at 7PM on Zoom for a Bible study using Nancy Guthrie’s Even Better Than Eden. To use join by video click here, or to join by phone dial 301-715-8592. For questions please contact Missy Parker.
- Community Groups. Connect with your community group. Not in one? Email Pastor Scott for information on a community group near you.
- Reformed Theology Course. Join Pastor Blake on Zoom every Thursday evening beginning April 9 from 8-9pm for a course on refomed theology. All are welcome! This ten-week course is the basis of officer training at Trinity.
8. American Gospel Documentaries. Two excellent documentaries on the gospel in America today, 1) Christ Alone and 2) Christ Crucified. They are long but worth it. Great for community groups to watch and discuss. Officer candidates will watch these as part of their training. You can watch the first hour of American Gospel: Christ Alone here on YouTube.
7. Medicap Pharmacy, Owasso Drug and Freeland Brown Pharmacy (on Brookside) will deliver medical supplies and prescriptions to your door for free.
6. Rightnow Media is offering a limited libary for free during the coronavirus. They host many fantastic discipleship resources, but heads up: the resources are not consistent in their theology. I recommend most of the history courses, especially oldies but goodies like this one by R.C. Sproul. If you have a question about a particular resource, please ask Pastor Blake or Pastor Scott.
5. Dwell App. Trinity has a partnership with Dwell to allow everyone free access for 60 days. Click this Trinity-member link to get access to my favorite Bible listening app. Enjoy God's Word audibly!
4. Abide App. Abide walks you through moments of meditation using Scripture. This is one of Pastor Scott's favorites. It's free!
3. Daily Prayer App. This app walks you throught the 2019 Anglican Book of Common Prayer daily prayer: morning, midday, evening and late evening. Will Parker told me about this app a month ago and I've found it helpful.
2. Trinity Land. Park on gravel area on the south end and enjoy the trails and prayer stations thoughout the north half of the property. 7660 N Memorial Drive, Owasso, OK.
1. You decide number 1. Reply below with yours (funnier the better). (John Krasinski reporting Some Good News was one of best things I saw today.) Whatcha got? Reply below.