Community Group Questions, Week of October 30, 2016
Listen to this week's sermon "Cutting Edge of Grace or Judgement"
Community Group Questions:
- Read Joshua 5:13-6:25. How have you seen God display his glory in your life in uncommon ways?
- The Jews categorize the Old Testament books differently than we do. They view Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and the Book of the Twelve (the minor prophets) as latter prophets, and Joshua, Judges, Samuel (1-2 Samuel, one book) and Kings (1-2 Kings, one book) as the former prophets. In what ways does viewing Joshua as prophetic literature help you understand the history better?
- How has victory in your life also led to temptation? How does “the Man with the drawn sword” help you?
- Why does God often use the odd and “weak” things of the world to bring about his purposes?
- What Jericho’s are you facing? How can you pray for your community group members this week?
More in Blog
December 12, 2019Community Group Questions | Advent: Rescuing Gratitude | Dec 8, 2019
December 5, 2019Advent's Gaze + Advent Resources
December 1, 2019Community Group Questions | Advent: Steps to Thanks | Dec 1, 2019