Community Group Questions for Dec 18 | Joshua 24
Community Group Questions:
- Why do you think it was necessary fro Joshua to recount and review God's grace-filled history of Israel?
- Do you find the mysteries of God -- the darkness you sometimes endure -- difficult to accept?
- Does God's honesty of showing you the hard along with the easy encourage you?
- In what ways does God continue to display His power toward the church? Does this make you more dependent upon Him?
- Have you take a look in your rearview mirror to see how God has protected you? Does it cause you to worship him or cause you to ask Him why it happened that way?
- How has God's provision for you been both necessary and abundant?
- The commitment which Joshua calls for it both large and deep. Does Christ demand such commitment from His followers?
- Are you humbled and do you rise to praise when you realize and believe that God of creation really wants a relationship with you?